Food Box Mate Meal Kit Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Food Box Mate:
Terms and Conditions Meal Kit 2022
- The Promoter of the Meal Kit prize draw is FoodBoxMate.
- There is one (1) major prize to win with a total value of up to $200 (AUD).
The major prize will be in the form of one (1) to four (4) gift cards for either Dinnerly, HelloFresh, Marley Spoon or EveryPlate. The prize will be up to the value of a standard week’s food for the winning recipient.
- All prize redemptions are also subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the supplier.
- Prizes must be redeemed by the dates specified on the gift cards provided at the time of redemption.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person. The prize or any unused portion of a prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. The Promoters reserve the right (but are not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- If a gift card is lost/damaged in transit to a winner’s address, the Promoters will not be responsible for its replacement.
- If a gift card is lost/damaged once in the possession of the winner, the Promoters will not be responsible for its replacement.
- Only permanent residents of Australia aged 18 and above may enter the prize draw. If the entrant lives in another country, their entry will be deemed invalid.
- Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoters, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. [Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.]
- Any decision of FoodBoxMate as to the eligibility to take part in the prize draw or the result of the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. FoodBoxMate Ltd accept no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, ineligible, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible.
- One household may only enter ONE time.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition commences 12:01pm AEDT 23 April 2022 and closes at any time of the organisers choosing before 11:59pm AEDT 30 June 2022.
- There is ONE way in which a participant may enter the prize draw:
The only opportunity to enter the prize draw is by successfully completing a survey. Only valid survey responses from https://foodboxmate.com/meal-kit-industry-survey-2022/ will be eligible for entry into this prize draw. For each survey, respondents must complete all required fields for their entry to be valid. Entry via this method will NOT require email subscription.
At the time of submission, the participant must supply a valid email address and full name to validate that they are aged 18 and above, which is a legal requirement, AND select their state/territory/region to enter.
Winners may be asked to provide a suitable and deliverable Australian or New Zealand mailing address for prizes to be delivered to. PO boxes are not accepted. By entering the competition via this method, you are consenting to join FoodBoxMate’s digital email communications to receive further invites for research, products and services until you opt-out. Participants may unsubscribe at any time.
FoodBoxMate has strict data and privacy policies which can be found at https://foodboxmate.com/privacy-policy/. The entrant’s private information will NOT be on-sold or distributed to other parties. Only FoodBoxMate will have access to the entrant’s registration data set, as well as an opt-in timestamp, IP address and sign-up source.
DETERMINING AND NOTIFYING THE WINNER
- The winner will be drawn at the latest 1 week after the survey is closed.
- The winner will be notified by email before 7th July 2022 and their name will not be shared publicly.
- If a prize is unclaimed by 5:00pm AEST on 21st July 2022, there will be no redraws and the selected winner forfeits their prize.
- The winner may be asked to verify their identity and residential status within Australia, to comply with competition terms and conditions.
- Competition entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is a game of chance.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
- The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoters have reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct that jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoters’ discretion. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, or disaster, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoters reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the prize draw promotion without notice.
- By accepting the prize, the winner gives permission to the Promoters to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns, including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the prize draw.
- All entries become the property of the Promoters.